Pages

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Hey Everyone- Posted by Converse

Hey everyone! Like Faith said, I will be posting on here occasionally too! For all of you that don't know me, I'm Converse, a former blogger and obsessed Hunger Games Fan! I used to co-blog on a former blog called Converse Nerd, but yeah.

So, since I haven't posted in a LONG while, I thought I might just post about the thing that pops up in the back of my head. The Hunger Games! But that's kind of old news so..

Oh, I got it! I'll talk about peoples blogs! I'll do reviews and etc.

So today's blog is  *drum roll*

Napping With a Book!

Woah, ironically it's the same blog you are reading this post off of!

So, NWAB was founded a while ago by my friend of several years, Faith! Faith started making blogs after I showed her :D. Anywho, NWAB just got a new look (in case you didn't notice or this is your first time checking out the blog), which both Faith and I designed!

Whelp, that's all I have for now! Please follow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment