Pages

Friday, August 26, 2011

If I stay Movie??

If you go on the the 'Da Books!' page you will see that there is one book called If I stay. (Personally my favorite)
Soo, There has been rumors going around about making a movie. I think the book is worthy of having it's own movie. It would be one of those delightful yet brain teasing, suspenseful, cliff hanging, and Supa dupa interesting!!!  But I couldn't find any real footage of trailers on youtube. Maybe, They are taking extra time on it to make it special so they haven't had enough footage yet?? Or maybe they aren't making one. I couldn't find any history on google of even talk about making movies so it's most likely false.... But I'm really hoping it's true!!!! I want it to be true sooo bad! I would buy the first tickets that ever came out for that movie, I would bring a shovel to whack people in the head with if they ever tried to get in front me or steal my tickets! but I actually found a teaser for the movie and book!!! HOW COULD ANYONE MAKE A TEASER TRAILER FOR A WONDERFUL BOOK LIKE IF I STAY?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!!!??!?!???!?!?!? NO ONE KNOWS!?!?!? EXCEPT THE JERKS WHO MADE IT!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I get a little protective over my favorite books. Anyway if anyone finds something on a movie for If I stay, please leave a comment on the information! Thanx!

No comments:

Post a Comment