Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

What A Writer Does

What does a writer do?
1. Bust his or her brains to think of something hot for the readers
2. Go through stress about punctuation, spelling stuff correctly, and figure out how to work pcs
3. Buy new computers because they beat there old one with a baseball bat
4. go through the annoying process of rough drafting and editing
5. making our way through the stress of (maybe) getting it published
6. well six? Six isn't a problem. It might be frustrating making things juicy and interesting, and it's probably hard busting our brains over all the complicated things. But writing is big mix of frustration with fun, with the exception of educationally retarded, but noodle usingly suspenseful. With the table turning way of happiness of joy and pleasure.

Writing is a twist. And it's hard and annoying, But when you sit back and read the master piece that was just taken right off the press, you get the inspiration to publish and write again.
How many of you have experienced this? I know I have. I just don't do the publishing part. They are sitting right here in the documents of my laptop screaming to be let out onto a real piece of paper. They probably will never be published, But it feels good knowing I've done them and they are a great possession of mine. I don't think I would actually want them published though, they will just always be here waiting for someone to read them.. :)

Just watch, in about 150 years my laptop will be found in the 'cave' that used to me my home. ( I'm guessing earthquakes pounded it in) And amazingly my laptop will still work. When they find my name lost in my documents they will find my great great great great great grandchildren will run through my stories and get them published. Then people will (maybe) be able to enjoy them. But until then my stories will remain in secret.

I'm not sure how all of this led to the frustrations of a writer but I guess this is the fun part. <(") it's a duck.
haha :) hehe
ByeBye!!!!!!!
                                                            -Faith  

3 comments:

  1. Haha this is what writers do! Great post :)

    Were you the Faith from the video with Converse dancing with a blue bag face thing on your head? If so, that was hilarious and thank you for making that video <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah! I was, hehe psshhhhhh i'm not bragging

    ReplyDelete