Pages

Saturday, September 10, 2011

SoOOrRyY

Soooo Sorry I haven't been posting very often. For one I was sick, but my computer also HAD a virus on it. So It's all good now :)
So????
What should I blog about???
I know! I know! I know! I'll Ramble.
                                                         

WHAT WOULD THIS WORLD BE WITHOUT COMPUTERS????

1. How the heck would we talk to each other without e-mail??? It's not like we can actually go out of our houses and VISIT someone! Who does that??
2. Hold up! How would I type??? It's not like I'm at reach of a pencil! Plus that takes moving your hand more.....
3. How could I live without my calculator..... It's In my computer, how could I possibly add it up otherwise??? What do you want me to do use my brain??
4. How could I look at cute pics of puppies??? It's not like I could move my eyes onto one that's not made out of thousands and millions of little tiinnnyyy pixels???
5. How would I listen to MJ?? OR KE$HA??!!!?! It's not like I have the energy to put in a CD!!
6. How could I go on other cool sites like facebook?? It's not like I have better things to do like three pages of math homework.... (Which is what I should be doing right now) hehehe
7. How would I play cool games like plants vs. zombies??? I DONT LIKE BOARD GAMES!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS WORLD WOULD BE SUCH A MESS WITHOUT MY PC!!!!
I DONT UNDER STAND HOW IT GOT TO SORRY TO THIS BUT JUST THINKING ABOUT IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE IM WATCHING JEEPERS CREEPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO GO HOME AND BALL UP AND SUCK ON MY THUMB WHILE CUDDLING MY KITTY CAT OR A STUFFED ANIMAL NAMED PHOOEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA WATCH BARNIE SO HE CAN TELL ME IT WILL ALL BE OKAY!!!!
yeah---- that last part NO! ummm I was just having a little craazzyyy spazm but that is okay because it was right on schedule. But I seriously do have a TON of math home work to do and I do want to pet my kittty

Bu-bye!!

3 comments:

  1. haha great post! I think.... I'm just gonna say it's great cause your my cousin ;)gatchya back cous..... ;0

    ReplyDelete
  2. HA HE HA! Very fuinny, mikey..... Your blog sucks by the way... *laughs evilly and continuously*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow.... This is a little random. But I guess that's what you live for, ha???

    ReplyDelete